LegalTambani Hydraulics Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: OUR TERMS ON ACCOUNT ARE STRICTLY 30 DAYS FROM STATEMENT DATE. ACCOUNTS OVER 30 DAYS WILL BE CHARGED INTEREST MONTHLY AT THE CURRENT BANK OVERDRAFT RATES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment of the amount of the invoice will be within 30 days of statement.
- Interests of 2% per month will be charged on all amounts exceeding 30 days.
- Ownership of goods will only pass on to the buyer after the payment of the purchased price has been received in full by Tambani Hydraulics (Pty) Ltd.
- Warranty Claims
- Tambani Hydraulics (Pty) Ltd offers a full warranty on selected services and products rendered. The warranty period will be indicated on all quotations.
- The warranty will become null or void if:
- Product is subjected to unfair wear and tear. (ie wear and tear is abnormal and not due to proper use).
- Product is not serviced regularly by a qualified engineer/electrician/ mechanic at the intervals indicated by the manufacturer.
- Unauthorised usage resulting in damage to the product.
- Product is subject to operator abuse.
- Product is vandalised or sabotaged.
GENERAL QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES:
- If you have a specific project you are working where hydraulics are involved.
- If you just want to replace a hydraulic cylinder or other hydraulic component.
- If you need an assistance in choosing the right cylinder.
- If you are looking for a custom built cylinder for your specific application.
- If you are looking for an alternative OEM supplier in hydraulic cylinders and/or other components.
- If you would like to become a distributor of Tambani Hydraulics cylinders.
- You can contact us at +27 (0) 11 975 9631 Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm (GMT+2)